LIFE BEATS DOWN AND CRUSHES THE SOUL AND ART REMINDS YOU THAT YOU HAVE ONE. STELLA ADLER

Monday, January 11, 2016

RIBBON DOLLS PINTEREST BOARD AND A NEW SWAP

Ribbon dolls, have you ever created one of these?
Here is the first one I created for a swap awhile ago.
I thought I would share with you the beginning of my Ribbon Doll Pinterest board.


My dear friend JoAnne from Vintage Dragonfly is hosting a Valentine Ribbon Doll swap with additions.  Run on over to her blog to sign up if you are interested.
I am so excited to get started.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michele

6 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Oh she is delightful, great idea!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

she is a stunning autumn ribbon doll Michele! this will be such a artistic swap for sure....
Happy new Year...Karla

Marilou said...

Love ribbon dolls Michele, what fun, Happy New Year and glad to see you are still swapping!
Hugs marilou

Laurie said...

I'll be making my first ever ribbon doll for this swap! Yours is lovely!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

What a beautiful doll Michelle!

JoAnne said...

I can't wait to see your Valentine doll Michele! This one is lovely!!!